GDPR Notice

GDPR Notice:
Please note that Google, Blogger, Adsense and other Google services may be using cookies and doing whatever they do. Please take notice that by using this blog you give your consent to those activities.

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Follow up to S&P rating negative outlook

After the post some people wanted to know if my forecast has changed. Quite the contrary, I think S&P rating outlook downgrade may signal the upcoming improvement in equity performance.

So I think: 

  1. A revival of sorts may happen by July this year, peaking around December.
  2. Analysts will start upgrading around October by which time I expect the move would be reasonably underway.
  3. I think a good strategy should be to invest in any weakness.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.